Certified Foundation Repair Specialist
What is a certified foundation repair contractor ?
How or what is required for a contractor to become a Certified Foundation Repair Specialist, these are two very important questions????
There is only one Foundation Certification organization in the united states. recognized by all major banks, insurance company’s, engineering firms, home builders and state/county/city departments!
There’s only one company in Florida that is Certified through the F.R.E.
All Certifications require a minimum verifiable 10 years experience.
Civil Engineering and Geotechnical Engineering (101) are mandatory classes…
Civil Engineering (101)
- Tensile Strength
- Defection in Structural Members
- Vertical Loads
- Lateral Pressures – Wind & Earth
Geotechnical Engineering (101)
- Local Soil conditions (in your State)
- Soil Erosion
- Soils landslide
Foundation Repair Certification
- 1.Foundation Repair Experts
- Foundation Damage Inspectors
- Residential Structural Repairs
- Commercial Structural Repairs
Sinkhole Repair Certification
- Sinkhole Repair Experts
- Sinkhole Damage Inspectors
- sinkhole monitoring Experts
Earth Retention Systems
- Retaining Wall Experts
- Retaining Wall Repair
- Seawall Experts
- Seawall Repair Experts
- Hill Slide Stabilization Experts
Deep Foundation Systems